- I have submitted my resume for an open position; what next?
Thanks for your submission, our mailboxes are carefully monitored, and we will be getting in touch with the shortlisted candidates.
- I do not see any open position, can I still apply?
Yes, You can. As we will search our database first when the position opens up and we will contact you in case your resume gets shortlisted
For resume tips click on Interviewing @ Modicare
- Is there someone at Modicare I can speak with for open positions?
The best way to stay in touch with us is to email us on email@example.com. Leave us a comment or question, and we’ll do our best to get back to you.
In case your resume is shortlisted, you will have a dedicated talent management specialist who will guide you through the entire interview process.
- I am a female candidate, who took a sabbatical of 2 years due to childbirth, will my candidature be considered?
Modicare is an equal opportunity employer and we have diverse workforce. We hire for skills and values .Talents from all walks of life are welcomed irrespective of Gender.
- What is your interview process?
It depends. For most positions, we begin the process with a telephonic discussion from our talent management team.
And if there’s interest on both sides, A Telephonic interview may happen with the hiring manager or we can invite the candidate for a face to face interview, typically with the hiring manager or several teammates.
As each team and requirement is unique, so can expect some variations.
Refer Interviewing @ Modicare
- What benefits will I have after joining Modicare?
You can click Employee Benefits to view the benefits
- How is my career progression determined in Modicare?
Modicare believes the responsibility for career development rests both with the individual and the organisation. While the organisation provides opportunities for learning and growth, it is the individual’s responsibility to ensure he/she enhances his/hers competencies to shoulder higher responsibilities.
We have many employees who have joined us in initial phases of their career and now they are in leadership positions. Refer testimonial