- What should my resume include?
Apart from your qualification and previous job summary, we want to hear about your latest accomplishments, your strengths, and how specific skills you possess can relate to the current open position.
Be sure to highlight your achievements in previous jobs—not just your duties as it will help you to create a winning proposition.
- How long should my resume be?
It’s okay to use more than one page. However, be sure to include your outstanding and relevant achievements. A cover letter of resume summary on the first page can give the recruiter and hiring manager a glance about your entire portfolio.
- How should I prepare for the interview?
Please help us get to know you by explaining how your prior experience and successes have prepared you for the role you’re pursuing at Modicare.Please review the job description and do a bit of research on our products and our company. You can even take the guidance of your recruiter on the number of interviews that will happen and the estimated time.Come with a few examples in mind that demonstrate your strengths, any questions you have about the opportunity, and some thoughtful questions which you have for the role or organization.
Also learn more about our culture of SAMIRNESS and work philosophy MERAKI. Click here
- What kind of questions can I expect?
During the interview you will be asked a series of standardized questions about your past experiences achievements highlighted, your roles and responsibilities including your past job summaries to determine the role fitApart from this we also determine cultural and behavioural fit by giving various scenarios and approach followedFor example:
You will also be asked questions about your thought process in work-related situations,
- If you were given a difficult project, how would you ensure its success when working with cross functional teams?
- What would you do if you had conflict with a team member?
- Any of your previous failures or slip up and what you learned from it?
For each answer, you will be expected to describe examples of behaviours, which our interviewers will use to as use to assess your proficiency in each of our core competencies.
Click to learn on MERAKI behaviours
- How to give a complete answer to our questions?
Our panel at Modicare will be looking for a complete response from you to best understand your past roles achievements, skills, and thought process.In order to provide a comprehensive response, be sure to include three key elements in each question asked:
- Context: Provide the interviewer with enough background information so that they can best understand the situation. In the questions related to your past achievements clary talk about your role and the situation, In case you are not clear please ask the interviewer for clarity
- Actions: Be sure to inform the interviewer of all the relevant actions that you took or would take in the situation. Help the interviewer understand WHY you acted, or would behave, in a certain way, talk about the challenges and how you navigated them
- Results: let the interviewer know what results came from your actions and how impactful they were. In questions related to your thought process, make sure the interviewer knows what results would come and why. Talk about the learning from the failures and how you plan to avoid them
- How will I be evaluated?
All individuals will be assessed on several factors relevant to the current open position, including domain knowledge, presentation style, conceptual ability, interpersonal skills, motivation, initiative, organization, communication skills, team skills, thought process, behaviours demonstrated in situation based questions and overall integrity.
- Do you look for a cultural fit in a potential candidate?
At Modicare, our culture and values are most important. We look for individuals who are passionate about learning and embracing changes. We work as a family; hence the value of empathy and teamwork, accountability also holds vital importance for us.Our culture is SAMIRNESS and work Philosophy is MERAKIOur all practices merge into our culture which we call as “SAMIRNESS” and from our founder Mr Samir Modi,
Our work Philosophy which we call as “MERAKI” inspires each and every employee to leave a piece of them in every work we do and we are proud that with the efforts of our employees, Modicare is a market leader in direct selling industry.
- What should I wear for an interview?
Dress to impress us We want our employees to be well-groomed and professionally dressed up all the time, so even for interviews, be it in person on virtual, we expect potential candidates to dress up appropriately. You can wear smart casuals if you want.
- Where and how will my first interview be held?
For most positions, we begin the process with a telephonic discussion from our talent management team.And if there’s interest on both sides, A Telephonic interview may happen with the hiring manager or we can invite the candidate for a face to face interview, typically with the hiring manager or several teammates.
- How long will my interview last?
Most interviews last around 45-60 minutes, but there are no strict time limits.During this time you will also have the opportunity to learn more about the roles and responsibilities, Modicare and its key businesses and we would also love to answer all your questions